DuraSeal Duraclear Max is a 2-part component finish. This finish is the strongest water-based finish in the Duraseal lineup of finishes. Duraclear max comes in 4 sheens: flat, satin, semi-gloss & gloss. This finish is also non-ambering over time and dries clear. Duraseal finishes are known for being easy to apply, work great and look awesome.
The Duraseal bottles are also unique and how they pour. This Duraclear Max finish is a 2 component waterborne finish is meant for commercial applications where there is high traffic. Duraseal finishes are always easy to use and this is no exception.
Key Points About DuraSeal DuraClear Max-
- Can be used over Stain, On New Floors and Refinished Floors
- Two Part
- Non Ambering
- Covers 500 sq ft per gallon
- 6 hour potlife
DuraSeal DuraClear Max Finish Facts
- Commercial rated flooring finish
- Waterbased (waterborne)
- Isocyanate catalyzed based
- Simple to use and easy to spread
- Dries clear
- Low VOC
- Formulated for higher traffic areas
- More about DuraSeal here
What is the DuraSeal DuraClear Max Finish Spread Rate?
- 500 Sq Ft. / Gallon