Duraseal has been the standard for wood flooring stain for over 100 years. The company has been a staple for almost every floor no matter if it was stain, sealer of finish. Duraseal Quick Coat stain is a quick dry 2-hour formula that ensures your flooring project keeps moving along. Our flooring store offers every color in gallons and in quarts.
If you are looking for the best wood flooring stain for you hardwood floor, choose Duraseal Quick Coat Stain. Duraseal stain is formulated to be a quick coat option that dries in 2-3 hours under 77 degrees and 50% relative humidity. A gallon of stain will cover 500 sq ft and is very easy to apply.
Duraseal Quick Coat Stain Advantages
- Duraseal stain offers a rich blend of color and finish
Approximately 2-3 hours dry time @ 77* and 50% RH
- Duraseal Quick Coat Stain can be used with or without a finish top coat
500-600 square feet per gallon of coverage
- Compatible with most waterbased sealers, waterborne finishes, oil-based sealers and oil based finishes
- Store stain at room temperature & keep from freezing
Duraseal Quick Coat Stain comes in more than 70 colors and can be mixed to create custom colors. Some of the popular colors include Classic Gray, English Chestnut, Neutral, Medium Brown and Provincial. There is a color for everyone in the Duraseal Stain Quick Coat extensive line.
The Main Duraseal Quick Coat Stain Colors
DuraSeal Quick Coat Stain Tips
Some tips that you might not know about Duraseal stains. These can be helpful to get the best color & end result when staining a hardwood floor. These tips are approved by Duraseal to use when using Duraseal Stain.
- Mix colors endlessly – When mixing make sure when you are applying that you constantly are stirring the Duraseal stain you mixed.
- Apply with a buffer – This applies stain on much thinner and generally looks less blotchy.
- Quick coat stains generally dry in 4-6 hours since the perfect humidity and temperature are not normal.
- Spread Rate is 600 sq ft. gallon
- More Duraseal info here.
Todd Culy – :
The guides helped us out a lot but this was still a a lot of work to make the floor finished. We ended up using the nutmeg color with a waterbased finish as suggested. The matte finish really did make it look like nothing was there.
Marc – :
We used the duraseal quick coat warm gray stain and wow, everyone in our family loved that color. The floors look great, couldn’t be happier!
Katie Truman – :
Wow, what a transformation our floors got when we used this duraseal jacobean stain. The outcome of the floors was just beautiful!!!!!